- How a Simple Action Word Can Guide You Through Even the Hardest Daysby Kristin Brownstone on 14/05/2021 at 4:02 am
“Our intention creates our reality.” ~Wayne Dyer What if you only had one thing you needed to accomplish today? One over-arching objective that encapsulates the multiple items on your to-do list or the meetings on your calendar? One word that … The post How a Simple Action Word Can Guide You Through Even the Hardest Days appeared first on Tiny Buddha.
- How I Overcame My Debilitating Gut Issues by Digesting My Emotionsby Amy Love Tomasso on 13/05/2021 at 4:07 am
“I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.” ~Louise Hay Here’s my secret: In order to fully heal over a decade of debilitating digestive disorders, I had to stop trying to heal. Instead, I … The post How I Overcame My Debilitating Gut Issues by Digesting My Emotions appeared first on Tiny Buddha.
- The Simple Path to Change When You’re Not Satisfied with Your Lifeby Catherine McCourt on 12/05/2021 at 12:43 am
“Making a big life change is scary, but you know what’s even scarier? Regret.” ~Zig Ziglar Fifteen years ago, I made one of the biggest changes in my life. It was something I had wanted to do for so long … The post The Simple Path to Change When You’re Not Satisfied with Your Life appeared first on Tiny Buddha.
- How I’m Healing from the Pain of Growing up in a Dysfunctional Familyby Eleanor Smith on 11/05/2021 at 2:41 am
“Don’t try to understand everything, because sometimes it’s not meant to be understood, but accepted.” ~Unknown As a child, I never had the opportunity to develop a sense of self. I had a father who was a drug addict. … The post How I’m Healing from the Pain of Growing up in a Dysfunctional Family appeared first on Tiny Buddha.
- Lion’s Roar welcomes three new Associate Editorsby Lion's Roar Staff on 14/05/2021 at 2:36 pm
Lion's Roar would like to welcome three new associate editors to our team who will focus on the much-needed work of promoting voices of Buddhists of color. The post Lion’s Roar welcomes three new Associate Editors appeared first on Lion's Roar.
- Loving-Kindness: May All Beings Be Happyby Melvin Escobar on 14/05/2021 at 12:00 pm
Melvin Escobar teaches metta, a concentration practice to cultivate unconditional goodwill for all. In precarious times like these, it’s a way to listen to our hearts. The post Loving-Kindness: May All Beings Be Happy appeared first on Lion's Roar.
- How to Support Myanmar’s Activists and Civil Disobedience Movementby Khin Mai Aung on 13/05/2021 at 4:25 pm
Khin Mai Aung shares how Buddhists and other allies can support Myanmar's activists and Civil Disobedience Movement in the aftermath of the February 2021 military coup. The post How to Support Myanmar’s Activists and Civil Disobedience Movement appeared first on Lion's Roar.
- The Joy of Self-Caringby Cyndi Lee on 11/05/2021 at 12:36 pm
We’ve been sold on the idea that self-care means chocolates and bubble baths, but Cyndi Lee says real self-caring is a practice, not a treat. The post The Joy of Self-Caring appeared first on Lion's Roar.
- Cómo practicar la Meditación Shamathaby Lama Rod Owens on 10/05/2021 at 5:07 pm
La meditación Shamatha -presencia mental, mindfulness o concentración- es el fundamento de la práctica budista. El Lama Rod Owens nos enseña una versión de esta práctica que viene de la tradición Vajrayana. The post Cómo practicar la Meditación Shamatha appeared first on Lion's Roar.