- When Life Feels Too Hard: How to Mindfully Get Through the Dayby Lori Deschene on 04/12/2020 at 4:43 am
NOTE: This post contains a giveaway. If you’re reading this in your inbox, click here to participate on the site! “If today gets difficult, remember the smell of coffee, the way sunlight bounces off a window, the sound of … The post When Life Feels Too Hard: How to Mindfully Get Through the Day appeared first on Tiny Buddha.
- Why a Curious Mind Is a Free Mindby Sunitha Ramadurai on 03/12/2020 at 4:27 am
“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.” ~Albert Einstein When speaking to a parent recently, she said, “I have made it a rule that my kids read every day for an hour. There are no two ways … The post Why a Curious Mind Is a Free Mind appeared first on Tiny Buddha.
- Calling Out Bullies: Why You Need to Stand Up for Yourselfby Craig Ruvere on 02/12/2020 at 4:48 am
“Standing up for yourself doesn’t make you argumentative. Sharing your feelings doesn’t make you overly sensitive. And saying no doesn’t make you uncaring or selfish. If someone won’t respect your feelings, needs, and boundaries, the problem isn’t you; it’s them.” … The post Calling Out Bullies: Why You Need to Stand Up for Yourself appeared first on Tiny Buddha.
- 5 Things You Need to Know If You’re Interested in Meditationby Anoop Abraham on 01/12/2020 at 5:04 am
“The fruit of meditation is not the absence of thoughts, but the fact that thoughts cease to harm us.” ~Bokar Rinpoche My inspiration to start meditating came from one of the most unlikely sources—a Star Wars movie. When I saw … The post 5 Things You Need to Know If You’re Interested in Meditation appeared first on Tiny Buddha.
- On the Trail of Birth and Deathby Barbara Gates on 02/12/2020 at 2:43 pm
“How many times have I felt that I couldn’t bear the heartbreak,” says Barbara Gates. “But here I am still hiking strong.” The post On the Trail of Birth and Death appeared first on Lion's Roar.
- Forever Offlineby Melvin Escobar on 01/12/2020 at 7:36 pm
Melvin Escobar on dealing with the loss of a virtual friend. The post Forever Offline appeared first on Lion's Roar.
- You Can Start Meditating Todayby Craig Hase on 01/12/2020 at 4:44 pm
Craig and Devon Hase teach a simple five-minute mindfulness practice you can do right now. The post You Can Start Meditating Today appeared first on Lion's Roar.
- Thich Nhat Hanh’s Love Letter to the Earthby Thich Nhat Hanh on 01/12/2020 at 1:40 pm
The earth is you. You are the earth. When you realize there is no separation, says Thich Nhat Hanh, you fall completely in love with this beautiful planet. The post Thich Nhat Hanh’s Love Letter to the Earth appeared first on Lion's Roar.
- I Vow Not to Burn Outby Mushim Patricia Ikeda on 01/12/2020 at 1:31 pm
Mushim Patricia Ikeda says it's not enough to help others. You have to take care of yourself too. The post I Vow Not to Burn Out appeared first on Lion's Roar.